- September 20th @ 9-10am
- October 18th @ 9-10am
- November 8th @ 5-6pm
- December 6th @ 9-10am
- January 17th @ 5-6pm
- January 31st (English/Spanish Tour) @ 9-10am
- February 21st (Accepted Families Tour) @ 9-10am
Middle School Informational Tour Dates @ MS Campus
- September 20th @ 5-6pm
- October 18th @ 5:30-6:30pm
- November 8th @ 9-10am
- December 6th @ 5-6pm
- January 17th @ 9-10am
- January 31st (English/Spanish Tour) @ 5:30-6:30pm
- February 21st (Accepted Families Tour) @ 10-11am
Academy High School Informational Tour Dates @ HS Campus
- September 20th @ 5:30-6:30pm
- October 18th @ 5-6pm
- November 8th @ 9:30-10:30am
- December 6th @ 5:30-6:30pm
- January 17th @ 9:30-10:30am
- January 31st (English/Spanish Tour) @ 5-6pm
- February 21st (Accepted Families Tour) @ 10:30-11:30am
In the meantime, learn more about each of our three schools in the videos below or, for a closer look at our whole scholar approach to education, take a virtual tour, hosted by our amazing principals and educators.
Below are additional key aspects of our lottery program:
- APPLICATION DEADLINE. All applications are due before Friday, February 2nd, 2024, at 6:00 pm. If you miss this deadline, your application will be added to our waitlist after the applicants that were included in the lottery.
- ADMISSION LOTTERY. The lottery for all WISH schools is on Friday, February 9th, 2024.
- NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION STATUS. Offers of admission are made through SchoolMint using your preferred method of communication (email and/or text message) within two business days of the lottery.
- WAITLIST TRACKING. Those who do not receive an offer can find their waitlist number in SchoolMint. We will contact families as openings occur during the summer and often into the school year’s first few weeks.
Please note: Applications do not roll over and need to be submitted for each school year.
- ENROLLMENT DEADLINE (NEW STUDENTS). Admitted students must completed enrollment through our Student Information System, Infinite Campus, by Friday, March 1, 2024, at 6:00 pm. If we do not receive your enrollment forms by the deadline, then admission for that student is forfeited, and we will extend admission to the next student on the waiting list.
- STUDENTS ADMITTED FROM WAITLIST. Students on the waitlist are notified by email through SchoolMint as spaces become available. Families have four days from the first contact date to accept the spot, and another 2 weeks to submit the enrollment packet and all required documents in their entirety. If we do not receive your enrollment forms by the deadline, then admission for that student is forfeited, and we will extend admission to the next student on the waiting list.
Please contact Jennie Brook, WISH Admissions Manager, if you have any questions at [email protected]. Thank you again for your interest.