All applications to attend WISH are submitted by our educational enrollment partner, SchoolMint. Please click on this link to create an account with SchoolMint. Once you are registered, you will receive an email with links to RSVP for an upcoming virtual tour meeting (dates below) and to complete the lottery application.
The dates for our last virtual meeting of the 2020-2021 school year highlighting each of our schools are:
- ES: Mar 3, 6:00 pm (English & Spanish)
- MS: Mar 4, 5:30 pm (English & Spanish)
- HS: Mar 4, 6:15 pm (English & Spanish)
In the meantime, take a virtual tour of one of our three schools for a closer look at our whole scholar approach to education hosted by our amazing principals and educators.
Below are additional key aspects of our lottery program:
- APPLICATION DEADLINE. All applications are due before Friday, March 5th, 2021, at 6:00 pm. If you miss this deadline, you may request to be added to our secondary waitlist.
- ADMISSION LOTTERY. The lottery for all WISH schools is on Friday, March 12th, 2021.
- NOTIFICATION OF ADMISSION STATUS. Offers of admission are made through SchoolMint using your preferred method of communication (email and/or text message) within two weeks of the lottery.
- WAITLIST TRACKING. Those who do not receive an offer can find their waitlist number in SchoolMint. We will contact families as openings occur during the summer and often into the school year’s first few weeks. Note: Applications do not roll over and need to be submitted for each school year.
- ENROLLMENT DEADLINE (NEW STUDENTS). Admitted students must return the completed enrollment packet through the SchoolMint website by Friday, May 14, 2021, at 6:00 pm. If SchoolMint does not receive your enrollment forms by the deadline, then admission for that student is forfeited, and we will extend admission to the next student on the waiting list.
- STUDENTS ADMITTED FROM WAITLIST. Students on the waitlist are notified by email through SchoolMint as spaces become available. Families have seven business days from the first contact date to submit the enrollment packet and all required documents in their entirety. If SchoolMint does not receive your enrollment forms by the deadline, then admission for that student is forfeited, and we will extend admission to the next student on the waiting list.
Please contact Jennie Brook, WISH Admissions Manager, if you have any questions at email@example.com. Thank you again for your interest.