We are very much looking forward to this upcoming school year and want to make sure you and your child are fully prepared. We will be hosting the Middle School Mixer/Orientation Day on Friday, August 16th.
Grade Level Orientation Times:
8th Grade - 11:00am-1:00pm
7th Grade - 2:00pm-4:00pm
6th Grade - 4:30pm-6:30pm
*If you are unable to attend your child's grade level time, you may come during a different time slot. Any child who does not attend orientation will be called to the office the first week of school to receive materials and will take their ID photo on the scheduled school portrait day.
The Mixer/Orientation is an important day as you and your child will get the opportunity to complete the following tasks together:
- Meet your incredible teaching team
- Take student ID pictures (Yearbook photos will be taken separately during the school year)
- Check out textbooks and a school Chromebook
- Visit the WISH CopyLand Store
- Locker Assignments - Get a head start on learning your combination and practice opening it with confidence!
- Learn about our after-school care options, sports programs, lunch clubs, our lunch program, academic competition teams, and much more!
- Parents/Students participate in interactive sessions to learn how to log in and use our online platforms: Canvas (Academic) and Kickboard (Behavior) *These sessions are optional for our returning 7th/8th-grade families.
- Get connected with other grade level families!