WISH Community School
Teacher Employment Application - TK-5
Thank you for your interest in employment with WISH Community School. Please keep in mind the following important suggestions as you prepare your application:
1) The employment application represents you; it is to your advantage to fill out the application form carefully, neatly, and completely. Do not leave blank spaces with “SEE RESUME” written across them. Write on application form the information requested and then attach a resume or other supplemental material intended to expand and document the statements made on the application.
2) In order to avoid misfiling or loss, make sure that letters of recommendation, resumes, and other supplemental materials sent under separate cover include your name and the position for which you are applying.
3) Each position requires a separate application.
4) It is your responsibility to submit a complete application. The charter school CANNOT DUPLICATE materials in order to complete your application.
5) Application materials submitted cannot be returned and become the property of WISH Community School. Copies are accepted unless noted otherwise. We cannot honor later requests to make copies of the application materials submitted.
6) A limited number of candidates will be selected for an interview. Meeting the minimum qualifications for a position does not assure the candidate an interview. Consideration will be given to factors other than education and experience, including, but not limited to, personal development, ability to work with others, and initiative.
7) Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone. Applications will be kept on file for one year.
8) No faxed applications will be accepted.
∙ Application Form and Resume
∙ Formal Letter of Interest
∙ Three Letters of Reference
∙ Copy of Transcripts
∙ Copy of Valid Teaching Credential
∙ Copy of CBEST Verification