Red Ribbon Week
- Red Ribbon Week
- Monday, October 28th: Fight Bullying: Superhero outfits
- Tuesday, October 29th: We are better together - wear an outfit that depicts your interpretation of these words (some ideas may be a sports team jersey, pair up with a friend to be two items that go better together like peanut butter and jelly, or be creative!)
- Wednesday, October 30th: Be A Buddy, Not Not Bully
5th Grade- purple
4th Grade- pink
3rd Grade- green
2nd Grade- yellow
1st Grade- blue
TK and Kinder - red
- Thursday, October 31st: Readers Are Leaders!: Wear your Halloween costume (storybook character)
- Friday, November 1st: Be Comfortable in Your Own Skin: Wear PJ's
- Monday, October 28th: Squad Day - "Be a Buddy, Not a Bully" - Join your favorite staff member squad or create your own to show unity!
Staff members leading spirit squads are listed below:
Ms. Clark - Disney Squad
Mr. Drian - Favorite Sports Team Squad
Ms. Neuss - Superhero Squad
Mr. Bochicchio - Business Attire Squad
Ms. Norsworthy - Harry Potter Squad
- Tuesday, October 29th: Wacky Day - "Show Off and Celebrate Your Own Unique Style" - Wear mismatch socks, different pattern clothing, and style your hair like you never have before!
- Wednesday, October 30th: Multi-Culture Day - "Celebrate Your Heritage" - Talk with your family about your culture and family heritage. Proudly dress to represent your family heritage and culture!
- Thursday, October 31st: Fall Festival - Dress in a creative costume. See the details below for further costume expectations.
- Friday, November 1st: Pajama Day - "Be comfortable in Your Own Skin." Wear comfortable clothes to close out our spirt week. (No blankets, stuffed animals, or slippers)