8th Grade Parent/Guardian & Culmination Meeting
- 8th Grade Parent/Guardian & Culmination Meeting
- 10/15/2018, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Westchester Learning Complex, Parent Center (C1)
Parent partnerships are incredibly important to ensure a healthy year of academic and social-emotional growth for your child. One way we keep connected at WISH Middle is through rotating grade level meetings. These meetings allow us the opportunity to discuss the successes you and your child are experiencing thus far in middle school, any challenges that may come up, and receive a tutorial on two digital platforms: Canvas and Kickboard.
For morning meetings please park in the Westchester Learning Complex (WLC) main parking lot located off of Manchester Avenue and Hastings Avenue. From here, you may enter through the WLC Main Office and receive your WISH Visitor sticker, then you may continue to room C1 for the meeting.
- 6th Grade: Monday, October 1st @ 6:00pm-7:00pm in room M3
- 7th Grade: Monday, October 8th @ 6:00pm-7:00pm in room M3
- 8th Grade: Monday, October 15th @ 6:00pm-7:00pm in room M3